Stay safe with Cultureville
To help you and your loved ones stay safe during these difficult times, we have released our signature, recyclable, reusable face masks.
Double layered, cotton, reusable, adjustable, fabric face mask in a striking geometric black, green and orange pattern.
- Double lined
- Elastic ear loop
- 100% cotton mask
- Trifold structure
- Sustainable mask
- Recyclable mask
- Eco-friendly mask
- Expandable max
- Ankara wax print fabric
- Adjustable face mask to cover nose, mouth and face
- Multi-use face mask which can be sanitised by washing with cool water and detergent
- Individually wrapped and sealed
- Designed and made in England
Adjustable Mask: 9” by 7”
Elastic ear loop: 6”
These dimensions are approximates, actual sizing may vary slightly.
- The most effective ways to protect yourself and others against COVID-19 are to frequently clean your hands, cover your cough with the bend of elbow or tissue and maintain a distance of at least 2 metres (6 feet) from people who are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing
- Wear a mask if you are caring for someone suspected to be be infected
- Sanitise the mask before each use by washing in cool water and detergent.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover nose and mouth with mask and place elastic loops behind the ears.
- Adjust mask by pulling the top to the bridge of your nose and pulling the bottom to between your chin and your neck.
- To remove the mask, remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask) and clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- When mask is damp, sanitise by washing with cool water and detergent or replace with a new one.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it. If you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Air dry in a hygienic area and avoid the inside of the mask touching surfaces.
- Iron on reverse side of mask and avoid applying any heat to the elastic ear loops.
Read our Face Mask Frequently Asked Questions here